I am submitting this photo for my Black and White Wednesday photo at The Long Road to China and my "Work and Play" photo for the In a Yellow House challenge being hosted by Ashley at Ramblings and Photos. I took this photo a couple weeks ago when my new job offered me the company seats at the Astros game, I will most likely NEVER turn down Astros tickets. I snapped this photo after the Astros win, and it has one of my all time favorite players in it - Jeff Bagwell. I grew up watching him and Craig Biggio and really excited he is now coaching the boys.

Check out more black and white images here
I will have a more interesting photo next week, I have been trying to get my photos ready to submit for the August 2010 Photo Hunt Challene, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Have a great week!







Great picture! I'm a huge baseball fan and that's a great picture!
ReplyDeleteLove this! What an amazing capture. You really had some awesome seats. So glad you were able to get this photo. Love it in b&w.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Those costumes are just perfect for a black and white shot.
ReplyDeleteErika B
What great picture! Gotta love free tickets especially to a Astros game! =)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot and a great interpretation of the theme. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! Love it!
ReplyDelete