August 4, 2010

Wee Bit {about me} Wednesday

Here is a wee bit more about me!



ONE. what website do you spend the most time on?
Probably Facebook

TWO. what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
We went to Spain when I graduated High School, stayed in Olympic Village it was awesome

THREE. what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
ahh Jersey Shore and 16 and Pregnant

FOUR. if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
I am going to lump desserts all into one catergory

FIVE. if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Phoebe from Friends

SIX. what's your favorite season of the year?
Well considering Texas only has like 2 seasons, I am going to go with Summer, even though it is dreadfully hot, I love the lake, river, and pools

SEVEN. what's your biggest phobia?
Family Doctors - blood pressure through the roof sweaty palms and I cry

EIGHT. would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Pool, I don't mind the ocean, but if it was salt free that would be great

NINE. what did you eat for breakfast today?
All I had was some choclate milk, I was running late today!

TEN. if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
Lately? Jar of Hearts by Christina Perry

Last but not least, a photo for you to enjoy
whiteflower


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice answers and I like that you included a picture. I wasn't so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete