August 2, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - Wedded Bliss

The theme for Shutter Love Tuesday at Trendy Treehouse is "Wedding." I really had no idea what to submit since I do not really have any great photos from a wedding, well besides from ours..but I obviously can't submit those since I didn't take them. So I tried to get somewhat creative. We actually just got our wedding album a couple weeks ago...yes married over a year and we just got it, but it turned out amazing. I loved our photog, check him out - Nhan Nguyen Photography. One of our favorite pages in our book is of our cakes, so I took our wedding rings, and that page and came up with this


Check out more wedding images here


ShutterLoveTuesdays


Funny wedding fact: I have been a Maid of Honor 3 times, a bridesmaid 4 times, in 1 house party. I have been in 9 weddings if you include ours...I joke that 27 dresses is about me...oh I was also a flower girl a couple times too

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very creative - I just figured I wouldn't enter (and I probably won't since I dont' have my personal laptop on me). You've been in quite a lot of weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! I was lucky enough to have a family wedding to attend on Saturday so I'd have a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love this one in black and white. :)

    ReplyDelete