My blogger friend Ashley participated in a photo hunt challenge last month, and I was anxiously waiting to see what the themes were going to be for the August 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge I am super excited to see that they were posted today and I already have some ideas brewing for some. If you are interested go sign up and get your creative juices flowing!
Here are the themes:
1. A flag that represents you (your town, state, country, team, etc.)
2. Something comfortable
3. Something in season
4. Feet
5. Repetition
6. Culture or ethnicity
7. Contrast
8. An indulgence
9. A macro or closeup
10. Something masculine
11. Something feminine
12. Light
13. Eco-friendly
14. Business
15. An arrow
16. Something wet
17. Something dry
18. Butterflies*
19. Heart-Shaped Clouds*
20. Strength
2. Something comfortable
3. Something in season
4. Feet
5. Repetition
6. Culture or ethnicity
7. Contrast
8. An indulgence
9. A macro or closeup
10. Something masculine
11. Something feminine
12. Light
13. Eco-friendly
14. Business
15. An arrow
16. Something wet
17. Something dry
18. Butterflies*
19. Heart-Shaped Clouds*
20. Strength
Click HERE for a full list of rules and instructions
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! My husband and I attended my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday, can't believe 10 years have gone by already! I also start my new job tomorrow, very excited for the upcoming challenges. I went on Friday to turn in HR stuff and so far so good ha! Wish me luck!






So glad you're joining me on the challenge. So you went to your 10 year reunion? I just got our invite and I'm not sure I want to go. My best friends from HS live in the same town and hardly want to see me here so I'm not sure it really matters to see other people I went to HS with.
ReplyDeleteYes I was skeptical about going, the food ended up being cold, but the drinks did not run out, so after about an hour and a half everyone loosened up and we ended up having a really good time, even my husband had enjoyed himself. We only had about 60-70 show up (not including spouses) from our class of about 300 or so
ReplyDelete