This week for black and white Wednesday over at The Long Road to China I decided to submit another photo I might use for the August 2010 Photo Challenge. I had an idea for one of the other themes and I was shooting that outside. I forgot that I did not have a photo for the "masculine" theme. I saw the {sad looking} grill we own, and thought of my husband. He absolutely LOVES to grill, and he says grilling is more manly with a beer in hand, so I came up with this idea. I messed around with it in color but not sure if I am sold on it - what do you think? Black and white or color!? Or should I try a different photo all together? Anyway, here is my black and white entry, hope you all are having a fantastic week, I am at week #2 at my new job and it is fantastic so far!

See more fantastic shots here






Love the conversion --great shot!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool picture and those will cool you down for sure! =)
ReplyDeletegreat shot!
ReplyDeleteNice shot! I love the black and white.
ReplyDeleteErika B
I love the black & white too! Great idea for your masculine photo!
ReplyDeletethis screams "Summer", ready to relax and BBQ, great shot!!
ReplyDeleteGreat conversion. Wonderful idea for a masculine photo.
ReplyDeleteYeah...grilling is pretty manly. I have no idea what I'll shoot. I've got to get on it.
ReplyDeleteThe black and white looks cool, almost like an ad :)
ReplyDelete