So I follow a few blogs that also do this "Five Question Friday," thing over at My Little Life, so I thought I would play along this week!

ONE. Have you ever visited another country?
Yes, I went to Barcelona to visit family after I graduated High School, it was an awesome experience and a beautiful city, have been to Cozumel, and also to the Dominican Republic!
Pre Fancy Camera...but still Punta Cana is GORGEOUS
TWO. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
I had to think about this one, but I remember in high school my friend Dallas and I went to visit our friend that moved to Atlanta, TX it was the smallest town I had ever been too, I actually just googled it, it has under 6,000 people that live there. Our friend Jenn said the high school had this huge rabbit statue in front of the HS that had huge buck teeth - it was true it was there. Most random trip ever.
THREE. What is your favorite season?
As much as I hate the humidity here in Houston, I love everything about Summer - the rivers, lakes, and pools
FOUR. What one song will always cheer you up?
Walkin' on Sunshine or Footloose...always
FIVE. What Disney character do you resemble most?








I've always wanted to go to barcelona, it looks so beautiful there...not sure it's going to happen any time soon though :(
ReplyDeleteHere from NFF, happy weekend!
Looking at those pics, I now need to go to the beach for a vacation! Visiting from NFF.
ReplyDeletexoxo,t
Those pictures are gorgeous! I would love to go to Italy or Spain! :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE BLOG!! I'm your newest follower, linking up from Friendly Friday. Come by Sassy Sites and say hi! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteNH Royal Punta Cana look really nice. I'm going to have to take me a really nice vacation just so i can go and stay in one of them.
ReplyDelete