August 17, 2010

Black & White Wednesday - Feet

So my photo this week for Black and White Wednesday over at The Long Road to China AND for the black & white photo challenge at Simplicity is all about feet! I My friend H and I went and took some photos of our friends new baby - Caleb this past weekend. H bought him these adorable shoes, they were a little big, as were the "pants" he had on. Much to his mommies disbelief we were able to knock him out and get some adorable photos of him. I will probably also use this photo for the "feet" theme in the August 2010 Photo Challenge, but I might use it in color, not sure yet! Here is Caleb, and his super adorable shoes!

feet

See more black and white images here
the long road
and here


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love this shot - I would definitely use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay - that shot TOTALLY rocks! Black and white really suits it. :)
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great shot,really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def' one to use in B&W with the pirate skulls an-all! Gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! I love baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love baby feet shots! Fun capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. :) Nice work!
    Great capture.... :)
    http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/08/black-white-wednesday-3-very-different.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!! These are so adorable. I've seen them in stores I wish they made them in hobbit sizes.

    ReplyDelete