August 5, 2010

Blog Hop ohhh10

I am continuously getting sucked into various photo challenges and blog hops etc... I have definitely enjoyed reading new blogs, and making new blogger friends. So I thought I would take part in the Blog Hop '10 over at Pensieve's blog. 
 

A little bit about me...I love photography which is mainly what this blog is geared towards. Doing various photo challenges, looking and learning from other fantastic photographers etc...but I looooove sports - Houston Astros and the New Orleans Saints are my teams of choice, ok and the Longhorns (but that is just because of my husband shhhhh), I have played soccer since I was 4, swam, played volleyball, and my husband and I play softball together too. I am reality TV junkie as well - Jersey Shore, Real World, The Challenges, Teen Mom, all the intervention shows, but I also love Glee, The Office, Entourage, and So You Think You Can Dance....wow long list thank you DVR.

Speaking of photo challenges, I will share my photo for the "In a Yellow House" photo challenge. The theme this week is "Animal Kingdom." I hate snakes, but decided to enter this little guy anyway
snake 
 And because I love cats, here is another just for fun...
lion
The linky never wants to show up, so to see more animals click HERE

That is a little about me and hopefully I have kept your interest long enough! If you are a new follower then I will definitely check your blog out as well, now off to watch Jersey Shore on the DVR. Have a fantastic Friday, and weekend!

Also if you are still interested in finding new and interesting blogs check out 
New Friend Fridays


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are both great shots - I'm definitely not a fan of snakes but your picture looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily,

    I'm visiting from Trendy Treehouse on New Friend Friday. My current living situation is just the 2 of us... and 2 cats! So pretty similar. : )

    This is a very pretty blog. I've become a follower.

    Come visit my blog, Becks and the City, if you'd like: www.becks-carrie.blogspot.com

    Cheerio,

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily,
    It is funny you should mention photo challenges. I just joined a photo meetup group in Raleigh NC. What fun. We were trying to capture sunsets over a lake this past week. I am going to start following your blog and hopefully try out some of your photo challenges. I love the snake picture. I hope he was not as close to you as he appears!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily! I'm visiting and following from New Friend Friday! :) I'm new to photography, and love the shot of your kitty in your header and the lion in your post! I've got lots to learn and am glad that I've found a cute blog to check in with for inspiration!

    ~Briana
    Priester's Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Where do you participate in Shutter Love? Sounds fun! =) I saw you lived in Houston; I'm also from here! Hah! I'm a new follower of yours now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saying hi from NFF and it sounds like we have a lot in common! I'm also a reality show addict and I watch a lot of the same shows as you! I'll have to check out your photos...I've dabbled a little, but I hope to take a class one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs G - the Trendy Treehouse Blog hosts a photo challenge every Tuesday, each week has a different theme you should def check it out!

    oh and Hi Lisa, glad you love reality TV as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your photos! Hope you win the current contest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the bloghop. I'm visiting all blogs that end in five. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are great I have a canon rebel and so want to learn to take pictures like what you do I have a lot to learn and cant find the time. I'm also a just the two of us but a and a dog LOL. I'm Your newest follower from blog hop 10
    www.bowwowpet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete