August 25, 2010

We bit {about me} Wednesday











ONE. what was your favorite birthday gift?
Most recently, my last birthday/Christmas (my birthday is on Christmas Eve) my husband got me my DSLR, my other one was when my husband (boyfriend at the time) got me a cruise to go swim with Dolphins, he knew it was something I really wanted to do and he wrapped up this cute box (ok his mom did) and it had sunglasses on the outside and when I opened it up it had sunblock, aloe, etc in it and then under it, it had all our cruise info, great surprise!!

TWO. have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Hahaha no, you would think since I went to college in West Texas I would have

THREE. what’s the strangest talent you have?
I can bend my thumb back behind my knuckle, and I can pop my shoulder blades out

FOUR. what are your favorite kind of chips?
Right now, they are the Lays kettle BBQ ones, so good!

FIVE. do you know any tongue twisters?
I do not think this counts as a tongue twister, but my mom always forgets the words to this, and will always call me to get the correct verbiage.
“I have had an elegant sufficiency of enoughness and anything else would be an over indulgence of my already satiated appetite.” …just say “I’m Full!”

SIX. what was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I think it was Hot Tub Time Machine, it was actually really funny

SEVEN. do you collect anything?
Whenever we go on vacation I try to get a shot glass from the Hard Rock Café, my husband and I collect sports memorabilia as well

EIGHT. what is something you wish you were better at?
Patience overall…

NINE. what’s the worst habit you have?
Not sure if it is the worst but leaving glasses of water on the nightstand…seriously you would think I am like the little kid from signs…

TEN. when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
Do I have enough time to press snooze again

Since no post is complet without a photo, here is my first submission for touch up tuesday





SOOC
DSC_0314

The {minor} edit
Passion_Flower

All I did was crop down to 5x7
Up the brightness a bit
Upped the blacks in curves a tad...easiest edit ever


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW! My goodness! First of all...coolest flower EVER, and second, what an amazing boost with so few steps. It would be so easy for me to go crazy and overdo this edit, and you did it perfectly! You enhanced it so nicely, and it looks so natural.

    I just took a peek at your b&w shot below - WOW! I'm adding you to my feed so I can get more bits of inspiration! Your pictures are incredible. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your edit! Happy Wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same strangest talent! i can also bend my thumb behind my knuckle! and my favorite birthday gift is very similar to yours!

    and that's a beautiful passionflower!

    http://weebarrett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your responses but WOW....love your touch up. Gorgeous edit.

    ReplyDelete