I meant to do this earlier, but got busy...then started watching So You Think You Can Dance. So here is a little but more about me
ONE. how would you describe your style?
For our home I like earth tones, and clean lines, so I guess a little bit of contemporary, as far as personal style I like comfy I love flip flops, but I love to wear a sassy pair of heels,and get dressed up
TWO. what would your perfect day look like?
Oh I don't know! Probably spending the day at the lake with my husband, relaxing with not a worry in the world
THREE. what would be the best workplace perk?
they would just pay me to go on vacation
FOUR. if you could have the starring role in one movie, which would it be?
One of my favorites....A Christmas Story, or A League of Their Own
FIVE. what tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
oh I have no idea...
SIX. chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate for sure.
SEVEN. if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Gerard Butler and David Beckham are on my list
EIGHT. if you could have been the author of any book, which would it have been?
Let's see...Lord of the Rings, Twilight, or Harry Potter...I have only actually read Twilight, but I am going for highest paid...terrible huh lol
NINE. what's your favorite type of flower?
Hydrangeas and Orchids - they were our wedding flowers, I love them....I also love lillies my husband always gets me lillies...well when he gets me flowers haha =)
TEN. what do you think is your most attractive feature?






Great responses. I'm watching SYTYCD right now. I'd be happy if Kent or Lauren won.
ReplyDeletemmm. soccer players. drool.
ReplyDelete:)
great answers