Ahhhhh I have a two-fer for you. I have a "feet" photo for a new photo challenge over at Mama and the Dudes, and since I converted this shot to black and white, I am going to submit it for black and white Wednesdays at The Long Road to China as well! This shot was taken a few weeks after Christmas, when we celebrated a belated Christmas with all of my family. I decided to buy my nephew some Vans for Christmas and even though they were a little big, they looked adorable, and I know that he just loved them! He did finally fit into them a couple months later, here they are!

Check out more feet and black and white photos here







CUTE! I'm loving the b&w in this - it is such a true b&w. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at these cute little feet. Love them.
ReplyDeleteVery cool picture!
ReplyDeleteThat just made me smile... BIG!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture.
Love the angle! All together a really nice shot.
ReplyDeleteErika B
Great shot! So sweet.
ReplyDeletekids grow into things in no time, don't they?! Great shot!
ReplyDelete