August 8, 2010

Anything to do with food...

My name is Emily and I have become addicted to photo challenges....ok so now that that is out of the way, I came across the photo challenge "Two Moms Made a Photo Challenge" via a few other blogs I follow, and actually wanted to enter in the challenge last week but ran out of time, but I definitely have one for this week. The theme is "food." So who can resist a chocolate covered strawberry?...or a brownie? Not my dad that is for sure, or me...

DSC_0210

Check out more delicious entries here:


I think I am also using this photo as the "indulgence" theme for the August 2010 Photo Challenge that I am entering...what do you think? Does this scream indulgence?



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It definitely screams indulgence...hmmm, I need to think of something I can enter. Since I dont' cook, it'll probably come out of the microwave, or should I order up pizza again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to, uh invite me over for dessert, definently something I'd be open to. Especially if we're having chocolate covered brownies. Just a thought.

    Great photo.YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like heaven. I'm getting hungry.

    ReplyDelete