August 25, 2010

Black & White Wednesday - Cheers!

For this weeks black and white submission over at The Long Road to China is one that I had in my archives. I actually submitted it for the POTW, which I had not done in months. I took this photo on New Years Eve about a week after I got my DSLR. My husband and I stayed in, and we celebrated the New Year with our favorite champagne, and drank them out of our toasting flutes from our wedding
DSC_0542

the long road

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. that's so great, it should be a postcard or anniversary card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the bokeh in the background! And the angle makes it so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shot! I could see that in a magazine for a champagne ad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this photo --- I really love champagne and have been experimenting with shots with the glasses. Great work! Great composition. Fab.

    http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/08/black-white-wednesday-sugar-bowl.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My favorite black and white this week! I love the sparkle and shine!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved this shot, as did POTW voters! We don't see you on the new board though, to hand you out a badge. can you email me? j9biz at shaw dot ca. thanks!

    ReplyDelete