I am sitting here watching Jersey Shore, yes judge all you want but my husband and I love this ridiculous show. We can't get enough of the bad spray tans and fist pumping, it is definitely a guilty pleasure of ours. I also can't get enough of
- The Real World, and the challenges
- OK, reality TV in general
- People Magazine
- Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies
- Wine, and wine nights
- Sappy Movies
- Riding alone in my car so I can blare the music
- Friends, the show
- Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
This is definitely a short list to which I know I can add to, but sitting here watching this show just made me think of the little things in life that I love, ie trashy TV haha Anyway, I need to post a photo because well it's always more interesting when you do. So here is a flower that my parents have growing in their back yard, I didn't do any editing to it, it is SOOC, but I still love it, and it is purple - my favorite color. Enjoy!
Hi from nff! I love your photo of your flower! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteCome say hi sometime! Fun giveaway coming tomorrow!
visiting while blog hoppin! Couldn't help but comment because my husband and I LOVE Jersey Shore too! We can't get enough of it, and I have a secret crush on Pauly D! Ha! There, I said it!!! I was not very impressed with the premiere, but it looks like it'll be an interesting season! cute blog :)
ReplyDeleteand you got me hooked..I like your posts, so newest follower here :)
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I don't really watch Jersey Shore - already watch way too much television as is. You sound just like one of my best friends....I knew there was a reason why I liked you! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThat is an incredible flower! Do you know what it's called?
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!! I'm visiting from NFF and I'm so happy to be your newest follower!! I can't wait to see what you have in store next :D Be sure to swing by FrouFrouDecor...I love having new friends! All the best for a beautiful weekend!
ReplyDelete~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~