It is Shutter Love Tuesday at Trendy Treehouse once again, and I love the theme - Sports! I have grown up playing sports. I started playing soccer at 3-4 years old and I still play, I also played Volleyball, Softball, and Swimming. My husband and I play slow pitch softball together as well, we love sports so much that we had our wedding reception inside the old train station of the Houston Astros ballpark. My dad and I are headed to the MLS All-Star game against Manchester United on Wednesday night and I wanted to get a photo them, but the sports week came a week early haha! Well here is my entry anyway, enjoy!

Check out more sports photos here!


Check out more sports photos here!






Awesome Shot!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture. It's really cool how you blurred the edges. Great effect!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot - I also like the blurred edges. Very neat effect.
ReplyDelete