July 8, 2010

The Weekend & In a Yellow House

No I am not spending the weekend in a yellow house, but I am going to share another photo for another photo challenge...can we all say yaaaaay!!!! Ok really, I have been reading the blog In a Yellow House for a couple weeks, and decided to put a photo in to her photo challenge. The challenge was to share a sepia or a black and white with selective coloring photo. I chose this photo from the session I did this past weekend with Miss Brenley. I shared another one of her photos with Shutter Love Tuesday at Trendy Treehouse earlier this week but here is another one I got, when she was still not looking at the camera = )


Check out more great images here
BWS tips button

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am off to celebrate my friend Barbie's bachelorette party this weekend. We are headed to New Braunfels tomorrow afternoon to float the river, eat at The Gristmill, hang out at historic Gruene Hall and see the beautiful hill country, which is a happy place of mine - oh and of course partake in some adult beverages as well. Happy Weekend!!!


Also, it is New Friend Friday so go and make a new blogger friend!


New Friend Fridays

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shot - great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I especially love the strawberry cake in one of the previous posts!! Makes me just want to dive right in! Found you at The Girl Creative and Trendy Treehouse! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and white... and the adorable little cheeks. Man, she's a keeper and so is the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic shot! I love it!

    I'm a new follower from New Friend Friday!

    Untypically Jia: My Inner Child Needs Another Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a pretty little girl. You have some serious photography skills.

    ReplyDelete