July 23, 2010

Fix It Friday

This is the first time I am actually posting my "fix it Friday" image over at I Heart Faces. Here is the original


Here are my edits, both done in CS
I flattened before I could see the steps I used for this edit...oops I used 2 different actions from Totally Rad Actions, then edited the tree out in the background and made a few adjusments to the contrast

...and a black and white because I just love black and white photos
I upped the brights in this one then ran Bitchin' BW then added an antique tone and dropped the opacity a bit

Check out more edits here


...ok the button is not wating to show up so just click HERE



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from New Friend Friday! I am so happy I found your blog. I just recently starting getting into photgraphy. I bought myself a new camera and I am just amazed with the pictures. I am a new follower. If you get a chance come check my blog out. Great Pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them both! Great job!

    ReplyDelete