July 27, 2010

In a Yellow House - Urban

The theme over at In a Yellow House, hosted by Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos this month is Urban. While we were waiting for fireworks to start I shot this photo, I really liked the lights on top of the building, and the way the sky looked behind it. So here is my attempt at urban. Enjoy!


Check out more urban photos here

Ok the linky is not showing up....click HERE for more photos






 Photobucket





4 comments:

  1. I love this shot - the angle is wonderful and I like how the blue of the sky is reflected in the building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot -- the lighting is incredible and I love the angle and perspective. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is such an amazing shade of blue! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors and perspective. well done!

    ReplyDelete