July 1, 2010

Blog Award

 I was reading through my blog reel and headed over to my friend Michelle's blog: Wifey in Training and saw she gave me a blog award! Thanks Michelle! You should go check her blog out, she has some very inspirational posts, and she is super sweet. So alas here is the cutest little award


Here are the rules -
1. Thank the person that gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog
3. List three things which you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to

1. Thank you  Michelle! Also it was wonderful to volunteer with you a few weeks ago, hopefully we can do it again!
2. Whoever made this little award I thank you for increasing my craving for a cupcake! = )
3. Three things I love about myself....
    •  I love that I have a wonderful husband and 2 very supportive awesome families 
    •  I love that I am a good friend, I will always be there day or night when they need anything
    •  I love that my husband is doing something he loves, and that I have gotten back into things that  I love doing as well - and that we play softball together as well
    4. This is one of my favorite photos (other than the ones of me and my husband together of course, but I decided to show something different!) I think it is a great moment our photographer captured from our wedding.

    5. I tag the following bloggers:
    Also it's nearly Friday, so go out and make a new friend. Better yet check out my friends blogs that I tagged. Have a great weekend, and enjoy July 4th!



    New Friend Fridays


    Photobucket

    8 comments:

    1. I'm here from FF and your newest follower! I'd love it if you could come visit/follow me too! :)

      www.momsbalancingact.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad you stopped by Friendly Friday! I'm following you on GFC and would love to have you follow me too. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! Im your newest follower from friendly friday!! I hope you can c'mon over and return the follow

      http://www.chickenista.blogspot.com
      http://www.chickenista-reviews.blogspot.com

      ~Thanks♥

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm following you from Fun Friday Follow! I host reviews/giveaways and blog about my life/gardening/recipes/family at:

      www.busyworkingmama.com

      TGIF!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Awww, thanks girl. I'll be sure to post this later this week or weekend. Have a great 4th!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Congratulations on your award! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday. Stop by and say hi sometime.

      http://thelifeofrylieandbrycetoo.blogspot.com/

      BTW...your diaper cakes are adorable!!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats on the award and I love all your pics.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congrats on your award. Hope you have a great 4th of July: http://www.cat-toure.com

      ReplyDelete