July 13, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - {kind of} Pool Time

This weeks theme for Shutter Love Tuesday is "Pool Time." I have no photos of anyone in a pool, or at a pool, etc... but we did head out to my husbands parents house recently and they live on beautiful Lake Travis. We took the boat out for a spin and I brought the camer along, so while it isn't technically "pool time" it was lake time, and it is a body of water, so it counts right? It is probably a stretch...but here ya go!


Check out more pool shots here

ShutterLoveTuesdays



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd rather be in that shot then at the pool. I'm at the beach this week though...and that's pretty sweet. If I wasn't burnt right now, I'd probably be on the beach right now! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete