Of course I have another black and white photo to share this week over at The Long Road to China for Black and White Wednesday. I took this photo while in Colorado, I forgot I had it but it is one of my favorites. I wish I knew the name of this artist, but I just love how this shot turned out. We were at a music festival in Steamboat Springs and this year the tribute artist was Lee Ann Womack. So one afternoon during the week long concert, there is a tribute concert where various musicians that are there collaborate and put on a concert and sing her songs, it was pretty awesome, and only about 100 people could go. I actually got to meet her, she tweeted me too - yes my little claim to fame!







Nice lighting...
ReplyDeleteLove the shot! and her name is Brandi Carlile she is one of my favorite singers.
ReplyDeleteExcellent lighting! cool shot
ReplyDeleteLove how everything is dark and she's illuminated!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful in that light. Great shot!
ReplyDeletevery provocative
ReplyDeleteI love photos of entertainers.... nice shine and smile..... I got one of Hilary Clinton once, not that she is a entertainer (ha) - but I emailed it to her team because it was so good -- she looked very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteCheers to you on this photo.
N
nanskimtn.blogspot.com
How exciting! She looks like her smile is NOT forced but very genuine.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Lisa
Emily! She is beautiful and this picture is just stunning. Wow. How gorgeous! What a lovely shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful capture. The lighting is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful Emily - the focus is crisp, the lighting is beautiful. I love this shot.
ReplyDelete