July 22, 2010

What Makes You Laugh?

I love to laugh, and I think my laugh is pretty contagious...so I have been told. On a daily basis I laugh, with others, at others (not in a mean way of course), and of course at myself. What makes me laugh?
  •  My Family - we are an eclectic mix, never a dull moment
  • "That's What She Said" it's bad really, I will say it to myself in my head and bust out laughing
  • My husbands ridiculous voices and jokes, I try not to laugh but I can't help it
  • Our cat...and this photo that most of you have seen
  •   ..and his love for shoes
 
  • The pothole commercial...you know the {spoken in a very high southern accent} "ohhh no did I do that?" "I'm just a pothole...k bye!"
  • My husbands Halloween costume...can you guess who he is??
 
  • Entourage, The Office, and Friends {I think anything can be related to an episode of "Friends"}
  • My friends

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what makes me laugh. What puts you in a good mood or makes you burst out in laughter? I really believe that laughter is the best medicine! Anyway have a great weekend, I am going to enjoy the last 3 days I have at my job before the next adventure begins!



New Friend Fridays


 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello Following from Friday Blog Hop
    Have a great friday

    http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

    Ps I also host a friday blog hop so feel free to link up anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from NFF. Hope you can visit http://thedinnerfortwoproject.blogspot.com .

    What makes me laugh? Walked into a bar jokes. It is pathetic really. Horse walks into a bar. Barman says: Why the long face? *snort* Get it? Long face? It's a horse? Long face? Yup... Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first shot - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Those pics of your cat are too cute! lol
    I am stopping by for the Friday blog hop! Your blog is so cute! I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete