July 7, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - July 4th

I am getting used to this whole Black and White Wednesday routine over at The Long Road to China! This week I chose 2 photos from the Forth of July weekend festivites. My husband and I headed to watch the fireworks display with our friend Erin, her husband, son Brady and their newborn Aubrey. The first one is of Brady trying on his 3-D glasses, he was "patiently" waiting on the fireworks to start! The second one is of Brady and his dad watching the finale. Hope everyone had a great weekend, enjoy!


I just love this little father and son moment!

Check out more here
the long road

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong on capturing father son moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the first one ... playing with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo just melts my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! I especially love the father son moment. It doesn't get much better than that:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful...I really love the effect that B&W creates. Great work.

    ReplyDelete