...are on the horizon for me and I could not be more excited! No I am not pregnant, which seems to be the reaction when I have been saying "I have news!" My news is that I will be starting a new job in T-minus 2 weeks! Wednesday afternoon I put my notice in, which was a very difficult, but my husband and I know that this is the right thing to do. I have been at my current job for 4 years. I went through being engaged, planning our wedding, getting married, and purchasing a home. I have made some of the best friends there, that will continue to always be in my life, but it was time for a change, time to grow and see what else I can do. I am excited to see what my new job brings me, and where it takes me, and my husband. My new title: Marketing Communications Coordinator...fancy huh?? haha
With my new job I hope to make new friends, face new challenges, and learn new things. Speaking of new friends, since I hope to make new friends soon you should too! Have a great weekend, looking forward to seeing Wicked with my girlfriends!
Since I am in a happy place right now, I will share a photo that makes me happy!
One I have shared before...but I think my nephew could make anyone smile
and one I have not...the colors make me smile
With my new job I hope to make new friends, face new challenges, and learn new things. Speaking of new friends, since I hope to make new friends soon you should too! Have a great weekend, looking forward to seeing Wicked with my girlfriends!






Congrats on the new job! Sounds like fun! I've done marketing/advertising for over a decade, and love it! : )
ReplyDelete... visiting from NFF : )
Happy new friend Friday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and your nephew is adorable!
Love flowers and nature...it fascinates me. Very cute blog :)
Come say hi. Would love for you to follow me too.
Frenchy
Wow congratulations. I hope you love your new job & that it ends up being the change you were looking for.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Good Luck, may it be all that your hoping and more.
ReplyDeleteThat is really exciting!! Congrats on the new job!
ReplyDelete