Ok so I thought I was going to pre-write some blogs this past weekend to post while I was out of town this week for work...but yeah nope that did not happen. But, I DO have a black and white photo to share for Black and White Wednesday. I am actually going to share another puppy photo that I took at Thanksgiving. I am trying to edit these and get them to my husbands cousin so you might see a few more posted.
I am hoping that while in Baton Rouge this week I get some photos other than the ones at our convention and reception - we are staying next to the gorgeous capital building, and I have a nice river view. I will definitely have some photos from my quick family visit this weekend in New Orleans, so I will be sharing some new photos soon! Until then, feast your eyes on this sweet face

Also, if my fellow black and white participants don't see me linked up could ya link me up? Your the bestest!
Check out more black and white photos at the Long Road to China here!





Great shot!! The eyes stand out!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a great time! I love this shot. More importantly though...I miss my chat buddy.
ReplyDelete