November 10, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - Topa Topa Boom!

I had not done a photo for black and white Wednesday in a couple weeks but life settled down for a little bit so I have one to share. It is also a new photo, NOT from the wedding! YAY!

My Aunt Bertica (My dad’s sister) is in for the week from Pittsburgh while my Uncle Wishwa is in San Antonio for a conference - I will see him this weekend. It is always a special treat to see them since we don’t get to very often. We had not seen them since our wedding. I know my dad enjoys the time he gets to spend with her since it is few and far between. Everyone says we look alike, and I think I get some of my height from her too.

My dad does this thing with Evan, and I am pretty sure he did it with me and my sister when we were younger too – where he and Evan start leaning in slowing and then they touch {bang} heads. It goes something like “Topa Topa Topa Topa…BOOM!” You can guess that the “boom” is where they knock heads. He thinks it is the funniest thing, and always gets a belly laugh. Here he is doing it with my Aunt on Monday night.

Evan-Bertica

See more here
the long road



Photobucket

4 comments: