November 23, 2010

Bentley's Eyes

The Paper Mama's theme this week is "eyes," so I decided to share another photo from Bentley's playtime in the sheets. He gets these random spurts of energy at night where he starts running like crazy around the house. It is definitely entertaining - just not when we are trying to sleep.

I am also sharing this photo for Touch-Up Tuesday. I have not submitted a photo for this in a long time, but I said I wanted to start doing more challenges on a more consistent basis, so here ya go!

SOOC
DSC_0122


My Touch Up
Bentley-sheets


I cannot remember the steps I used for this, but I know I cropped some and used the Totally Rad Actions Lights On! Adjusted that some, sharpened and adjusted levels a tad….but I know there were a few other steps…
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama The Paper Mama



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love your touch up! Cats have such amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the contrast in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! what a great touch up! the eyes are amazing. is that green i see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touch up you did to bring the eyes out a little bit more... awesome shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the first image I thought there wasn't any way to make that better and you did! What a great catch and what a CUTIE!! Whewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your touch-up! It's so much clearer, brighter, and all that much more compelling. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete