I haven't done one of these in a few weeks, so here goes!

ONE. do you still use a checkbook?
Only to pay for a few things, like our softball and soccer leagues..oh and girl scout cookies. My checks are actually from when I lived in an apartment 3 years ago....that shows how often I use them
TWO. what size shoe do you wear?
a 10, in Nike running shoes I am an 11, dressier heels, sometimes 9.5 - I have skis!
THREE. scary movies or happy endings?
Going with the happy endings, although a god scary movie is good every now and then
FOUR. do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Depends, for the most part stability
FIVE. what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Probably a boy band CD, or a musical soundtrack and cirque du soleil
SIX. do you watch reality tv?
My name is Emily, and I am a reality TV junkie.
SEVEN. what is your favorite home-made meal?
Oooo tough one, my mom's breakfasts are delicious! I also love this potato casserole thing she makes and brisket, ahhh so good!
EIGHT. do you have any allergies?
Nope!
NINE. if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
I think it would be fun to have a really cool wine bar
TEN. would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
Yes, I have been wanting to go for years!




Boy Bands...you mean we should be ashamed?
ReplyDelete