November 23, 2010

Shutter Loves Fall

The theme for Shutter Love Tuesday is “fall” this week, and I really didn’t think I had anything to submit. Living in Texas you don’t really have the opportunity to see the leaves change or anything like that – we really only have 2 seasons….maybe half of a winter. It was almost 80 degrees here yesterday, and there has been more than 1 Christmas where it was totally appropriate to wear shorts. I do hate the cold, and I would rather have a hot summer day that a cold one, but I would like to see more seasons here, oh well. I will put up with 2 seasons over days and days of snow! I think I might have stretched it a tad on this theme – I am showing you a photo from that October wedding. I figured fall is a very popular time to get married so why not. I actually wanted to get married in the fall, but the venue and church we (I) wanted didn’t have the same date available so we settled for January!

KJ-wedding


ShutterLoveTuesdays


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo - I had an October wedding and it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete