The past few days I have been trying to figure out what my “best photo” is to submit to the Photo Freaks contest. I honestly could not figure it out until I started going through my flickr account last night. I have shared this photo before for black and white Wednesday and got a lot of great feedback on it. It may not be my best, but it is definitely a favorite. I took this photo on NYE this year, and it was a couple weeks after I got my DSLR. I just love the bokeh effect, and the way the champagne flutes look - these were our toasting flutes from our wedding, we use them on special occasions now.







I think I remember this shot and I still love it.
ReplyDeletelove those bubbles!
ReplyDeletelove this!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I LOVE bokeh..yours is perfect, so pleasing to the eye.
ReplyDelete