1. View from the Top - Bentley's Head. I shared this photo below, but I think it works for this theme, and I like sharing more photos of our most awesome fur baby.

2. Something Hot - Our Gas Stove. I had no idea what to do for this, I had a few ideas for this but still could not decide. I like how the fire came out in this shot.
3. Something Cold - Blue Bell Ice Cream. If you have not had it, or it's not available in your state, you are missing out! They have year round flavors, and then their rotational ones. This is a rotational flavor - Snickerdoodle - SO good!! The Blue Bell factory is located less than 2 hours away from us, and I have yet to go take the tour - it definitely on my list of things to do soon.

4. Electonic - 2 things I would be lost without. My iPhone and the laptop.

5. Sparkle - This was another one that I was kind of stumped on, and I wanted to take a photo of something other than my wedding ring. I forgot about my business card holder - fleur de li, and it sparkles...good combo!

Go check out more hunt entries
And Thanks to the Buckeroomama for voting my "cozy" photo of Bentley #2 in The Paper Mama's photo challenge, she also picked it as a favorite, thanks ladies!!
Hope everyone has had a great weekend, and if you are here for the firs time, welcome!








Great Job! I really love your something hot picture! What a brilliant color!
ReplyDeletehot burner me too great picture
ReplyDeleteI so love your something hot shot and your sparkle shot...love them! Great work this week and congrats on being featured over at Trendy Treehouse!
ReplyDeleteI love the hot shot. I tried to take a similar picture and failed miserably, so I pulled from the archive. Did you use a macro lens?
ReplyDeleteoooooohhhhhhh and blue bell ice cream = YUMMY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are awesome! And OMGosh! You have posted my all time favorite ice cream, and flavor!! If I lived near that factory I'd be taking the tour, that's for sure!!
ReplyDeleteLove something Hot and how do people live without Blue Bell? The tour is worth it, you get ice cream at the end !!!
ReplyDeleteLove all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteooh I love your hot shot! That came out really well!
ReplyDeleteWe had a Blue Bell ice cream shop open up in my town about a year ago. It is the only place I can find pistachio ice cream!
Oh, I can appreciate the Blue Bell b/c I'm a fellow Texan & I live only 45 min. from Brenham!!! I've never toured the factory either...gotta put that on my bucket list for sure! LOL Your something hot is perfect! Nice work. :D
ReplyDeleteLove the hot shot! I know you didn't know what picture to take but I love it!! And great minds think alike with the iPhone. I couldn't live without mine either.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! And, Blue Bell is the best!
ReplyDeleteI am loving your business card holder! Where did you get it? By the way I am a little jealous that you live so close to the Blue Bell factory!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! I took a picure of my stove too. I love your sparkle and something hot. Blue Bell is awesome!
ReplyDeleteso many wonderful pictures. I like the top two and the sparkle. well done
ReplyDelete