I don’t think I have submitted anything for black and white Wednesday in a few weeks so I am excited to show one off this week. This was taken at my sisters house about 2 weeks ago, those of you that stop by probably know by now that this is my {adorable} nephew Evan. My sister and brother in law have taught him to do different “reactions” or “emotions.” So we say “Show me Happy!” and this is a version of what happens. I had a hilarious photo of his “Show me…Huh, Do what??” face but it turned out all orange and grainy – maybe I will share it just for fun later. He also does a great version of “Show me sad,” “Show me surprised!” and “Show me shy.”

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving - we are headed to my husbands parents house at the lake today. I am ready for some turkey!
And, Today marks exactly one month until my birthday, which means its one month and 1 day until Christmas! Like you needed a reminder right?





this is a great capture, a lovely portrait.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute, wonderful capture
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot of your nephew - he is a CUTIE PIE!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
www.fnaphotography.blogspot.com
He absolutely does look happy!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
Wow, such a great portrait! He looks so sweet and happy. Beautiful BW!
ReplyDeleteErika B