November 11, 2010

Before and After - Evan

For this weeks before and after at Pixel Perfect I am sharing another photo of my adorable nephew. I cannot believe how much he has grown up. He is holding conversations and really has his own personality now. We were at my sisters for dinner on Monday and he insisted that I go play trains with him. This was one of the few times I got him to look at the camera!

BEFORE
DSC_1044

AFTER
Evan_3

Taken with D5000, Nikon 24-70, SB-600 edited in CS3.

Zoomed and cropped, took out part of the desk, Brightened up.

Then ran Totally Rad Actions Lights On! adjusted some levels and burned his shirt a tad, and ran Warm it Up Kris!

Click HERE to see more
 

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this...seriously, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed! I LOVE b&w! I'm a new follower from Before and After. You can find me here: http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - really good editing - also love the TRA actions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious photo! Really like your edit - it totally draws the attention to his sweet face:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... I love this in b&w....really sweet!

    ReplyDelete