November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt - I'm on a Roll

What...THREE weeks in a row??? I have really enjoyed doing the Scavenger Hunt Sundays and I really love seeing others interpretations of the various themes. Here is what I came up for this weeks themes.

1. Black & White - If you have followed my blog, you know I love black and white photos. This is not my best one, but how can you resist a cute little face like that? This is my husbands cousins dog - Suki. She loves to travel in her little bag, and is a super sweet puppy. I have a bunch of photos of both of her puppies, and I know she is excited to see the rest!
puppy

2. I Ate This - We spent Thanksgiving at my husbands parents house and we enjoyed a TON of food. I could not pick just 1 photo, so I made a collage!
ate

3. Historic - I am pulling this one from the photos I submitted for my photo hunt challenge. I used this for my "vintage" shot. This is an old red ryder wagon that my husbands parents have
Emily - vintage

4. Off-Center - I took this on Thanksgiving as the boy were playing a game of washers. No real story behind it, but I am trying to take more still life photos, and branch out the creativeness. I actually think this is my favorite this week.
offcenter

5. The End - I had to think about what I was going to use for this, and had a few ideas. We put up our Christmas tree and I was hoping there was an ornament from 1999. My idea was that 1999 was the "end" of the millennium, which I think works for this theme. Every year my husbands parents get him an ornament that represents something significant that happened that year. So his favorite basketball team won the national championship in 1999, so thus the Spurs ornament.
99_2

Check out more entries here




Also, don't forget to enter into Ashley's giveaway





I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It has been a nice break before my super busy week next week. I will be out of town from Tuesday-Sunday for work but I am going to try and pre-write some blog posts so if anyone sees them could ya link me up?? That would be great and I would be your friend forever!!


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Your Historic shot is just all kinds of awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little pup there. And the off center photo is awesome!

    If you have time, do visit me at:
    http://halie-photohunts.blogspot.com/2010/11/scavenger-hunt-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your off centre shot! The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute fur baby and I love the off center photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cute puppy! Gorgeous photo. The old wagon is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable shot for black and white. Love the vintage effect for historic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like what you did for the end shot, and your i ate this shot is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots. The Black and White is my favorite! All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that old wagon shot!!

    I have a $45 giveaway on my main blog if you are interested. Trying to share the love with all my photo-buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That historic shot is great. Love the food collage too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat shots! I want that pumpkin roll right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them! I love Suki and that pumpkin roll picture made me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These shots are great. I love your "I ate this"...they all look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the style of your shots, nice tones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pup shot! and the food... OH my! yummy pumpkin roll! one day I will make one of those! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you can see the spider web on the right side of your off center image. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emily! I just found your site and I love your photos!!!! Of course my favorites are Suki and Bella... I also finally get to see more of Bentley!

    I would love a photo date with my pups again next time you are in Austin!

    ReplyDelete