November 4, 2010

Before and After - Octoberfest

For my before and after entry over at Pixel Perfect I decided to show a photo I took a couple weeks ago. My soccer team plays in the annual Octoberfest Tournament every year and I brought the camera along to try and get some shots of our women’s team playing (I play on a coed team). Our manager’s son was out there and I managed to get a couple photos of him as well.  I wish I would have gotten some catch light in his eyes, but we were under trees and well it just did not happen, but even with his “I’m ready to go play is the half done?” face, he still looks pretty cute.
Before
October 048

After
Octoberfest_2

Edited with photoshop, zoomed and cropped. Took out the dog, collar, and person. Adjusted contrast and levels


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nice job removing the dog collar and person. I love the crop and the B&W conversion. It adds more character to the photo and helps me to focus on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glowing light in your edit. It's a really good crop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great crop! I like that it highlights the actual subject of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic transformation!

    ReplyDelete