Being gone for a week has put me severely behind in blog world. After my crazy work schedule last week in Baton Rouge and then heading to New Orleans for the weekend flying back to make my nephews baptism - I was exhausted. Actually that is in understatement. In my mind I guess I thought I would have some time to read and write. Oh well, it's a new week and I have a new photo to share for Touch-Up Tuesday and for Shutter Love Tuesdays
I took this while I was in New Orleans this past weekend. This is the '41 that belonged to my Uncle. My Uncle Sal was a constable in New Orleans a little over 10 years ago, up until he passed away in 1999. You can actually see him pictured in his car HERE. and read about the legacy he created. After he unexpectedly passed away my Aunt Kim became constable, and now her son and my cousin followed in her foot steps. I have always loved this car and it is such a great family memento.
BEFORE

TOUCHED-UP

I am also using this photo for my "zoom zoom" submission for Shutter Love Tuesday. Enjoy!






Love your shot ~ and it's such a cool car!
ReplyDeleteLove that shot!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the edit you did on this!
ReplyDeleteLove, love your edit! It really makes it showroom sprakly!
ReplyDeleteVery cool car!
ReplyDeletei love the edit you did! adds a real nice vintage look to the picture, which suits that car well!
ReplyDeleteI seriously love your edit - it looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteEmily! That is such a cool picture. I love the history behind the car. Very cool! Great work. I hope you can get caught up on all your sleep! You definitely need a rest!
ReplyDeleteGreat touch up and perfect shot for zoom, zoom!
ReplyDeleteErika B
Love the edit! great job.
ReplyDelete