December 28, 2010

Touch Up: Christmas Present

I cannot believe that Christmas has come and gone and the new year is upon us. This year has really flown by – which I think I say every year. My husband and I spent my birthday/Christmas Eve at my parent’s house then headed to Marble Falls, TX to spend Christmas Day there. Christmas Eve morning I tried to take some photos of my mom’s Christmas decorations – she has them in just about every room except theirs. I love it. I remember I came home from college one year and the tree was moved from the living room to the den – we freaked out. Needless to say it got moved back and my mom just bought a skinny tree and put it in the den. She decorates it all in gold ornaments and I just love it (almost as much as the regular tree). This is my favorite ornament on the tree – I think it sums up the holiday season quite nicely. I am actually going to use this shot for touch-up Tuesday and my Christmas Past or Present shot for Shuttler Love Tuesday as well. Enjoy!

SOOC
DSC_0079

TOUCH UP
glitter



Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


ShutterLoveTuesdays



Photobucket

2 comments: