I shared this photo as part of the Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos last week, but I am going to share this again for Live Every Moment's decoration theme. I love our little purple and silver tree, I don't want to take it down after the holiday season. Is it totally inappropriate to leave your Christmas tree up all year?

Check out more decorations HERE





That's really pretty - I bet your tree is lovely. Good luck today!
ReplyDeleteThats a beautiful ornament! The purple is just lovely <3
ReplyDeleteMy (future) mother-in-law actually has two trees she leaves up year-round! One is simply decorated with ribbons/bulbs/sparkly things, and the other she decorates for the nearest upcoming festivity (Easter, Valentine's, 4th of July, etc.) It's so fun! Although she dreads dissembling and re-decorating every few months. (She's pretty short, so she has to break out the step-ladder and everything!)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo - Love the colors!
It is a lovely ornament. I tried saying we could keep the little tree in our office up all year and just decorate it for different things like Valentine's Day, Easter, etc, the boss wasn't having any of it (think his middle name is Ebenezer :O))
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love the purple! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo.
ReplyDelete