December 29, 2010

Mr. Austin

The last Wednesday of 2010 – and I will share one of my favorite photos from Christmas. Even though it is not “Christmas-y” it is still a favorite. This is my good friend Sarah’s little boy Mr. Austin – her and her husband come over every year to our annual Christmas Eve party, hard to believe that now they are toting a little one around. We brought him into the room where all the kids were playing and he went straight for the cars, he was way too into the cars to even look at the camera and apparently it is a task to get him to smile, even if you are his mom and dad, but I think I got a pretty good profile of him! I am also posting the SOOC to share for my Before and After shot.

BEFORE


AFTER
Shot with Nikon D5000 using 17-55 f/2.8 edited in CS3

the long road

Linky won't work...click here

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous b&w portrait - love the expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your crop really makes this shot and it looks as if blogger finally worked for you. Maybe mine will eventually catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible crop! I love his expression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the crop and edit! Gorgeous!

    Happy and Healthy New Year!
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your composition is perfect and the B&W edit softens the tones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful BW...love the crop too! His expression is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the crop of this, as well as the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! His eyes are just incredible…great edit!

    ReplyDelete