A look back at 2010.
1. Me! - My sister, mom, and I on Christmas Eve. This year has provided so many great things - from a great new job to learning and growing my photography knowledge. I know 2011 will be a great year for me and my husband and my family - and we are ready!

2. I Love You - Me and my ever so supportive husband - cannot believe our 2 year anniversary is in 9 days!

3. Still Laughing... - This photo will always make us laugh. Bentley and his bath time photo.

4. Winter Wonderland - This was taken in Steamboat Springs, CO in January - sad we are not going back this January!

5. Birthday -I celebrated the beginning of the last year of my 20's on Christmas Eve. I fully intend to make my 29th year rock!

6. Friends - This is a great bunch of friends. Old and new.

7. I Was Inspired... -This photo was one of my favorites from the wedding I helped shoot. This shot inspired me, not sure why but I was so happy with everything about this shot and I think it got me more excited to learn more

8. Spring Fever - This is one of my favorites - the color the light, everything

9. Travel or Vacation - Every Summer we head to the River, and go to historic Gruene

10. Summer Days -A day at the lake!

11. A Day In My Life - This is a daily routine in our household. Bentley napping on my legs, on his favorite blanket

12. All Smiles - I love this photo of my nephew. No other way to describe this photo than "all smiles"

13. Autumn Harvest - I think these colors represent fall. I shot this on the way home from work, which earlier sunsets also represent Autumn/Fall

14. Family - We try to take a family photo every year - this was our take on the popular "Awkward Family Photos"

15. Celebrate! - Weddings are always a time of celebration!

16. Let's Do It Again... - This is not me, but I did take this photo. I really want to go snow boarding again.

17. I Miss You - Me and my Aunt Bertica. Her and my Uncle Wishwa live in Pennsylvania so we do not get to see them much

18. Beautiful - I think the emotion expressed in this photo is beautiful

19. Dress Up - I don't have any from Halloween this year so I am using one from my nephew's baptism - he was all dressed up in his suit

20. Macro - Evan's birthday lizard. I think my dad was more interested in catching it than Evan was

21. Holidays - This was a gift that I got from my mother-in-law this Christmas. It had a B&H giftcard inside...yay!

22. My Favorite -This is my recent favorite of the year. I just love her expression - smiles with a little sass!

23. Don't Ever Change - I think I have a great personality, but I do not have a photo of that. So I love that I still play soccer and I really hope that does not change any time soon. I intend to play until I can't anymore.

24. Just Because...So There!

25. Hopes and Dreams - I think that 2011 will provide great opportunity. I am looking forward to learning and growing as a photographer as much as I can. I have really enjoyed using this blog as a creative outlet and I really appreciate all the kind words I have received. Here's to a happy and healthy 2011- Cheers!

Check out more HERE





Your images are just beautiful! I love your celebrate shot, and the macro image is just awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese are all fantastic! I love your Winter shot and that wedding dress one too. I'm shooting my first 2 weddings in the coming months so I can use all the inspiration I can get! And I also just celebrated my 29th birthday =D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images. Really love that Hopes & Dreams shot, and the expression on Bentley's face in the bath is priceless! Have a great 2011. Barbara x
ReplyDeleteThere are some amazing photos here. I really love your winter and favorite shots photo. Great picks,
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYour laughing photo had me laughing too!
Beautiful memories!
ReplyDeleteLOL Poor Bentley!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I hope you have a very happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful photos! The autumn sky is gorgeous. I love Akward Family Photos too! That stuff cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful photos! I love the still laughing one! Hilarious! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photographs
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Emily - I loved every minute of this post but I still love Bentley's bath time photo. It cracks me up. So glad we became friends this past year!
ReplyDeleteI love the bathing kitty photo best!! SO sad and funny! he he... Fantastic shots all around.. I can't pic a fav! this is such a fun peek into each others lives... I love it!
ReplyDeleteReally fun memories for sure!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
Great pictures. Particularly like the one of the cat getting a bath. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteEmily! This was so much fun to see. I LOVED looking through your year. I have no idea how you are going to pick a best face picture either because your face pictures are outstanding.
ReplyDeleteYou do great work. I love your picture with your husband. He is so cute : ) What a sweetie!
Love the newer pictures - I can really see an improvement in your photos!
ReplyDeleteFun shots! I love the expression on your kitty's face about the bath! (my puppy seems to like baths just as much!)
ReplyDeleteYour autumn/sunset is just beautiful!
Awesome and beautiful pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteMarla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
First off, Happy Early anniversay! (or late) from whatever day you posted this post ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay so so many of your photos would classify as a fav for me but I LOVED "still laughin" and "winter wonderland" and I gasped at "celebrate" I LOVED that photo..everything about it. Expressions..bubbles..everything! Great photos to sum up 2010 and I hope 2011 is GOOD TO YOU!
The lizard shot is fabulous! All beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow these are amazing. i can't even pick a fav. i love so many. your macro really stood out to me though. great job. have a happy new year!
ReplyDelete