January 3, 2011

I Heart Faces: Best Face

It has been a couple months I think since I have participated in the I Heart Faces challenge but when I saw the theme for this week I knew I had to share a favorite face. I am going to share one that I haven’t shared before – it was from my cousin’s session that I did in New Orleans in December. She ended up using this shot of her daughter on their Christmas cards – and it might just be me, but I think it turned out pretty cute!
Brooke_12[1]


Check out more faces here



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Just keeeeute! Love her expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful child. GREAT shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, i love this. very nice shot and absolute cutie pie subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree....this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shot, beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you finished it! Love the way you framed your subject! Amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shot - and I love that it's one we haven't seen before! The processing is super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely entry ... her expression is darling, and the tones on this are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this pic, and love the processing! These are my favorite types of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous ...love your editing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have edited this! Hoping I can learn this skill. Just receive PSE for Christmas and I am LOST as to how to use it.

    ReplyDelete