January 4, 2011

Black & White and your vote?

First Wednesday of the new year and I am happy to share this photo! Since the holiday craze is over I am trying to get these done for my cousin. Does Brooke not look adorable giving her mama a kiss? I love this!

Brooke-kel

the long road

Also, if you have a moment I Heart Faces is having people vote for the "Best Face of 2010" and Miss. Brooke's photo is #368. You can vote HERE

I know Brooke is saying "Thank You" all the way from New Orleans! Have a great week!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yes, she does. Totally adorable and fully into that kiss. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this capture...a super sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shot - such a sweet capture!

    Blessings,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shot just makes my heart sing...that's right, I just said it makes my heart sing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious capture :) Perfect in B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet photo! it's perfect in bw.

    ReplyDelete