January 25, 2011

Mr. Caleb

I was going through my photos this weekend and came across these that I did for a friend. I forgot about some of the scrabble ones and decided to edit this one a bit, liked the way it turned out then went about my day. Then was catching up on some blog reading and came across Ambrosia Clark's blog - and what do you know...she is starting a "scrabble tile" challenge, so clearly I needed to share this shot.

Doesn't Caleb look so sweet in this shot?? I love it!

Caleb_scrabble


the long road


Also, an update on my brother-in-laws mom, she had a rough week last week but great news...the cancer has not spread to her liver YAY! She started chemo today so keep sending your purple power her way!! (purple is the color for pancreatic cancer)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That is a really precious photo <3
    Sorry to hear about your BIL's mother.
    I lift that up in prayer!
    Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such sweet picture! You are really talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you know how much I love this shot. I need to find a game of scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous. Love how you have integrated the scrabble peices into the photo - very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so creative with the scrabble words in too, a beautiful black and white shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet sweet baby! Great photo.
    And great news for your relative as far as the cancer not spreading - I hope she comes through strong. My father was just found to be cancer free (his third time having cancer!) so I know prayer and modern medicine can work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious shot! You captured this sleeping babe beautifully.

    Thanks for mentioning the Scrabble tile challenge, I'm going to go check it out. Sounds interesting!

    Great news about your BIL's mom! Sending some well wishes her way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot. Not a flaw in this photo.

    ReplyDelete