January 26, 2011

Smell the Cork

This is another photo from the session I did for my brother-in-laws family. Evan loves to play with the wine corks and papa taught him how to smell the corks. There was a stray cork sitting on the counter and Evan went for it, and made it into his newest toy! I love the look of curiosity that he has on his face as well

BEFORE
DSC_0491

AFTER



cork
Taken with my D5000, 17-55/2.8 and SB-600
Edited in CS5
Resized, slight unsharp mask
Ran TRA Lux Soft dropped opacity to 40%
Adjusted levels, and burned a few areas (hand, cork, some of counter)

Another AFTER - Because I always love a black and white
cork_BW

Took previous photo changed to Black and White
Ran Bitchin' Black and White
Dropped opacity to I think 80%
Adjust curves
Added a slight vignette and dropped the fill to 67%

See more here!

Photobucket

7 comments: