1. Memories - Was not sure what to do for this one, it can be interpreted in many different ways. I forgot I had this image, it was from my dads birthday this past summer - his 70th to be exact! Around 7 years ago my mom got this book and in the back you write down your memories with dad, me and my sister did this 7 years ago, then my mom had us write in it again this year. When he opened it his reaction was "oh I think I have something like this..." he was really surprised and touched that we added to it. It's not the best shot, but think it represents this theme perfectly.

2. Silhouette - I have shared this one before but it is one of my favorite silhouettes

3. Doorway - This was shot last weekend at my brother-in-laws parents house. Evan loves going into the wine cellar and playing with the corks.

4. Reflection - Another shot of Evan - he loves looking out the window and waving and pointing at the golfers that are passing by

5. Silver - I have also shared this one too, but a long time ago so just forget you ever saw it. = ) I went with the wedding ring shot for my silver image.

Check out more here




My favorite is the one of your dad looking at his book. Nice perspective and that was a very thoughtful gift.
ReplyDeleteYay - so glad you were able to make it. I know how busy you've been but I really like each of these shots. I still love your silhouette. Classic!
ReplyDeleteYour silver shot is so pretty.
ReplyDeletelove the pic of your dad with his memory book... very sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. The doorway shot and reflection shots are so cute :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE your memories shot...so special! Also love your silhouette!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the memories shot, really sweet to do that with your Dad. The wine cellar is cute! I've not seen the silhouette so it was new to me! =) It looks like a paper cut out?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! The memory book is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, wonderful gift for your dad! So sweet... and just extra special. I love your reflection shot, too --such a clear and perfect reflection on the glass! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have some stunning shots here. Of course your reflection is fabulous as are your silver rings..but I love your memory the most - such a lovely idea, such a precious photo!
ReplyDelete