January 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary Bubbles!

The theme for this week over at Shutter Love Tuesday is "Bubbles." I did not think I was going to submit this week because I really had no shot of bubbles - until today! January 10th marks me and my husbands 2 year anniversary - and on every anniversary or birthday we always get a bottle of our favorite champagne - Martini & Rossi and toast with our flutes from our wedding day. So champagne always provides a good fizz, which means bubbles!

Bubbles2


ShutterLoveTuesdays


Also, Happy Anniversary to my very supportive and loving husband, cheers to many more years together!

Photos Courtesy of Nhan Photography


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love that first picture! The bubbles are so crisp! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Great shot ... I haven't figured out how to get a good bubbly shot from a glass of bubbly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubbles really are gorgeous! and Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary again...love that champagne photo...and you looked so beautiful on your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That champagne shot is absolutely perfect. So crisp and beautiful.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bubble shot! And a very happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete