December 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt - I'm Back

I was going to try and make it 4 weeks in a row, but after last weeks craziness I was lazy for a couple of days, but I am back this week! I know you are all excited =) So here are my interpretations this week

1. Holiday Colors - This is our front door decoration. Simple and Cute. I love it
xmas color

2. Winter/Holiday Icon - I got this little guy this year and I think he is super cute. He actually has legs with these clown shoe things on and he is standing next to our fireplace. My husband thinks snow me should not have shoes. But he is cute none the less 
icon

3. A Tree - Well it's a tad of a stretch, but here is Bentley sitting UNDER our tree. I think it works, and I know you like seeing a photo of our awesome cat
tree

4. Quiet - I shot this on my drive home from work last week. The sky looked amazing that day I could not resist.
quiet

5. Favorite Color - Purple has always been a favorite color of mine. I actually saved my little wal-mart tree I bought a couple years ago and turned it into a purple and silver tree.
purple-1

Check out more entries here


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love them all, but let's be honest, your cat wins. Kitty Paw loves hanging out under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat and the purple ornaments are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quiet shot is stunning! And, Bentley is soooo handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your holiday Colors and your last favorite, great shots ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shot for purple, and your cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sky shot wow! sunsets are my favorite thing of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these. Your cat is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete