I am excited to share this before and after with you. I shot this while I was working our conference in Baton Rouge last week. This is the Old Louisiana State Capital building – it was located next to our hotel so we walked by it every morning. Isn’t it gorgeous? My coworker and I joked that it didn’t look very old. In fact we pretty much agreed it looks like something Disney built and just dropped there. Never the less, it is still a beautiful building.
BEFORE

AFTER

Shot with Nikon D5000 using 17-55mm/2.8 lens.
Edited in CS3 - I adjusted the levels/curves a tad. Ran Totally Rad Action Lux - did some minor adjustments there, converted to black and white with an antique tone and added a slight vignette since the sky looked kind of flat






Wow! love it!
ReplyDeletelove the edit, great job!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that processing. I need that action.
ReplyDeleteI love this, it looks perfect.
ReplyDeletespectacular edit!!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the black and white and good call on the sky
ReplyDelete