This is my first post of the week – it has been a busy one already. I took Monday off to do all of the Christmas shopping, and actually was not too bad. Although, I will never put it off this long again. Ok, on to my black and white photo. I have been waiting to share this one for this week. After I processed this – which I didn’t do too much I asked my husband what he thought it was….he said it looked like a hair brush. I’m not sure what hair brushes he has been looking at, but it isn’t mine!

Here is the original....it is actually a plant that is outside of Brad's parents house...not a hair brush
">






Wow!!! I absolutely love this in black and white.
ReplyDeleteAs I said before - if that's your hairbrush...you need another one! Love it.
ReplyDeleteLOL! LOVE IT!!! I was thinking plant before you showed it...because I used to have one just like it! great job!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
Great shot! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete