Last night my husband and I went out for dinner to celebrate my early Birthday – it’s tomorrow!! Yes I am a Christmas Eve baby. I was not due until mid January but I guess I wanted to make an appearance. I think it was an early sign of how impatient I would be in life – my mom agrees. I cannot wait for anything! Anyway back to what I was talking…er writing about… I had a few presents to wrap after we got home, after I was done I put them all under the tree and what does Bentley do? Heads right over nestles himself under the tree with them – all he is missing is a pretty bow.
BEFORE

AFTER

This was a quick edit late last night…
I edited in CS3, zoomed, adjusted levels, ran pool party…or lux I can’t remember and did a slight unsharp mask…I think…
I hope everyone has a great holiday. We will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow at my parents then head to Austin to spend Christmas day with my husband’s family. It will be a busy weekend – but filled with lots of family!






Kitty Paw does the same thing. how cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the edit!
ReplyDeleteAww the edit is so nice.. love the zoom too.. really brought him into the 'center of attention'! :D
ReplyDeleteThe zoom is perfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat edit, the crop really changes the whole shot!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great Edit!
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous! Love how cats love the Christmas tree. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful edit!
ReplyDelete